Re: [Harp-L] disinfecting harps

Hi,

As I understand it, the way you overcome the flu is by developing an immunity to it (so you can't actually reinfect yourself with the same bug), but not all upper-respiratory infections are flus, so keeping your harps sanitary can't hurt.

I wonder if this device, designed to sanitize Oral-B toothbrush heads, could be modified as a harp-disinfecting machine?

    http://www.amazon.com/Philips-HX7990-02-Sonicare-Sanitizer/dp/B000V5Z4J6

I have one (got it free a couple of years ago: I don't believe that a toothbrush used by one person needs to be sanitized daily),and it would take a bit of modification to make room for a harp. I tried to jam a Lee Oskar in it, but the door wouldn't close because of a plastic insert in the door.

Dave