Re: [Harp-L] has anyone else done this before?

If we're just talking about harp and guitar playing in unison or harmony,
I've heard people doing that all my life. Off the top of my head, I'd point
to Butterfield and Bloomfield on "Work Song".

If we're talking about do that on improvised lines, that limits it to rack
players and one handed piano players. I'm pretty sure John Hammond does it
a bit. Howard Levy might, although I can't think of any examples.

On Thu, Apr 5, 2012 at 12:27 PM, walter gloshinski <waltertore@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

--
Arthur Jennings
http://www.timeistight.com