[Harp-L] Re: wireless

I love my wireless from Greg!  It is absolutely perfect - and no belt
pack.  I use a Line 6 wireless for vocals and it works perfectly.  I
have the $300 one, not the $600ish (which is even better).  I have
never ever had an issue with the Samson from Greg.  The L6 has dropped
out a couple of times, but I can't say that wasn't probably user
error.