Re: [Harp-L] Re: Is there any faculty or University where i could learn harmonica?

Howard's School is terrific and  worth every penny!

Well we don't teach at Turtle Bay Music School anymore in NYC where they
have a Harmonica Curriculum...as we've taken our act on the road...

Rob Paparozzi & Robert Bonfiglio

Here is a link to our next workshop next month, still about 2 slots left!
http://jplpagan.com/workshop/workshop.html

Here is a Track some of you may recognize if you own
"You Can Play The Harmonica" by Appleby/Pickow
I played on the opening track on the instructional CD back in the early 90's
I put some harp related instructional pics and old posters w/ it for a
chuckle,-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IfCfEzKf2zY

All the best,
Rob Paparozzi

On 9/27/11 11:49 PM, "Jorge Simonian" <jorgesimonian@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Howard levy's school is great!.....I 've member for a couple of years and
> improved a lot.
> Excellent for begginers, advanced and virtuoso players
>
> Enviado desde mi iPhone
>
> El 27/09/2011, a las 14:07, Arthur Jennings <timeistight@xxxxxxxxx> escribió:
>
>> Don't forget Howard Levy's online school at
>> http://www.howardlevyharmonicaschool.com/. I've been subscribed for a couple
>> of months and I'm very impressed.
>>
>> On Tue, Sep 27, 2011 at 8:48 AM, Chris Johnson <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>wrote:
>>

>>> Hi Robert,
>>> I highly Recommend David Barretts´web site www.bluesharmonica.com  .  It
>>> is a cheap monthy cost and well organized.  You can also try it out for one
>>> month and decide to leave whenever you want.
>>>
>>> I also recommend going to the Harmonica Masters Workshop this year in
>>> Trossingen.
>>> http://www.harmonica-masters.de/
>>> I will be attending as well and it is seriously are great environment and
>>> you will learn A LOT!
>>>
>>> I also recommend getting yourself a live Professional Teacher for one on
>>> one sessions.
>>>
>>> I know that Steve Baker offers one on one teaching sessions.
>>> www.stevebaker.de
>>>
>>> I can also recommend Robert Hale
>>> http://www.dukeofwail.com/
>>>
>>> Have not yet tried but would like to
>>> Ryan Hartt
>>> http://www.harmonica411.com/Ryan_Hartt.html
>>>
>>> Dr. Midnight
>>> http://www.cognitionarts.com/?page_id=69
>>>
>>> You might be shocked by some of there hourly rates, however, they can put
>>> you on the right track.  Or you can fumble your way through learning the
>>> instrument on your own.  There are lots of good books out there.
>>>
>>> Let me know if you have any questions.  I am more than happy to help.  I
>>> live in Europe as well, Germany.  Feel free to contact me offlist if you
>>> need anything.
>>>
>>> chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>>>

>> --
>> Arthur Jennings
>> http://www.timeistight.com

All the best,
Rob Paparozzi

email:
chromboy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Rob¹s Web Page:
http://robpaparozzi.com

Rob on Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=7055110088

Come follow Rob on Twitter:
http://twitter.com/thehoneydripper

Rob¹s My Space (check for upcoming Gigs!)
http://www.myspace.com/hudsonriverrats

Rob on Reverbnation:
http://www.reverbnation.com/#/robpaparozzi

Rob¹s Session Sites: