Re: [Harp-L] Re: Is there any faculty or University where i could learn harmonica?

Howard levy's school is great!.....I 've member for a couple of years and improved a lot.
Excellent for begginers, advanced and virtuoso players

Enviado desde mi iPhone

El 27/09/2011, a las 14:07, Arthur Jennings <timeistight@xxxxxxxxx> escribiÃ: