Re: [Harp-L] Learning Jazz Harmonica By Example

Wim,

Having only just discovered this material, I'll simply say what I am
sure many have said already; what a tremendous and wonderful resource
you have provided. Imagine a world where people can openly teach each
other and help one another improve their life. You make that happen
here. Thank you.

David McCurry

--
David S McCurry, EdD