[Harp-L] Learning Jazz Harmonica By Example

Hi harmonica lovers,

I just posted a short article about learning jazz harmonica by example. It's about the fun and importance of listening to recordings. And about the personal recordings I make for my students to give them inspirational material about how exercises and playing techniques can sound like on the harmonica.

The article can be found at: http://bit.ly/nHm7Gl

The post includes two examples of personal recordings I made for students over the changes of:
- Chega De Saudade (No More Blues)
- There Will Never Be Another You

Have fun listening!

Warm regards,

Wim Dijkgraaf
composition & harmonica

"Your life is your message to the world. Make it inspiring."

www.wimdijkgraaf.com
www.wimdijkgraaf.com.br