Re: [Harp-L] Behringer DD400 Guitar Delay Effect Pedal

I would recommend this instead:
http://www.guitarcenter.com/DeltaLab-DD1-Digital-Delay-Guitar-Effects-Pedal-105017081-i1435926.gc

The Deltalab DD1 delay, only $60 at any Guitar Center store, and really
decent tone.

--
-Rick Davis
The Blues Harp Amps Blog