Re: [Harp-L] New Improvisations; please let me know what you think!

Joseph,
I would like you to pinpoint the exact second of the sour notes.  I
heard many note choices that did not seem in line with the overall
texture of the piece and thought they they were chosen intentionally
to add flavor.  It would be fascinating to somehow compare how two
people hear the same song.  It is probably impossible but I would be
curious as to your choices.  I am guessing at 49 seconds, 114 and 120.
Michael Rubin
Michaelrubinharmonica.com