[Harp-L] New Improvisations; please let me know what you think!

Well, since you asked:  Re: #1   Some fantastically great stuff that is utterly destroyed by the presence of sour notes. Maybe you're not using the right tool for the job.

Best of luck...

"

To all you harmoni-folks out there, I'd really appreciate if you listened
through at least a few of these tracks and gave me some feedback... I believe for
these recordings I am mostly using a C Golden Melody (diatonic)...

http://sammyasher.bandcamp.com/album/crowell-improvisations-on-9-6-2011

Thanks for listening!

Sam

Sam Friedman