Re: [Harp-L] Help with a cut of Caravan

I am computer illiterate, but hopefully this is a link taking you to
reverbnation for my diatonic version of Caravan with my band Sick's
Pack.  If not, google Sick's Pack Caravan, took me there in seconds.
If anyone knows how to make a link and can oblige me, that would be
appreciated.

http://www.reverbnation.com/artist/song_details/1446637

Funny story, when Primich put out Caravan, I believe on Travelin'
Mood, I bought it on casette tape.  I learned Caravan note for note
and lived in the same city s Primich, Austin.  When I saw Gary I asked
him why would he ever play Caravan in C# on a chromatic, especially
considering the song doesn't use the major scale.  He had a funny look
on his face and said he played it in D, a relatively easy key on
chrome, although he still did a great job.  We realized my casette
tape had slowed down and played the song in C#, which is how I learned
it.
Michael Rubin
Michaelrubinharmonica.com