[Harp-L] Re: Looping Version of U2, Live

This is nowhere as cool as Noah's clip, but here is an example of
having separate tracks while looping:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=spkepjKQ2jY

With one button, I can drop out an instrument(s) and change dynamics.
This is nowhere as sophisticated as what Noah is doing in every
regard, but there aren't many mentions of advanced loopers in the
harmonica world.  While it is amazing what someone like Son of Dave
and Brandon Bailey can do with two button loopers, the more advanced
gear lets you do a lot more in terms of sounding like a band.

I also think they allow you to start creating more complicated
compositions.