Re: [Harp-L] re: From me to you

When I was in college I lived with my band members.  I was in another
room and could hear their music through the halls.  They were playing
a harp player I really liked!  I ran into the next room to find out
who it was.  They were listening to a recording of our last show.
That was a good feeling.
Michael Rubin
Michaelrubinharmonica.com