Re: [Harp-L] Vocal processor

On Sat, Oct 15, 2011 at 4:17 AM, Michael Snowden <
mike.snowden@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I have heard the DigiTech and was very impressed.   The higher end models
> let you play with the harmonisation parameters quite significantly, which
> might matter if you want to harmonise the harp itself.

I bought the Digitech live vocalist 2, but returned it. It creates wonderful
vocal harmonies with guitar plugged in for key and chord reference. It
didn't track harmonica tones well. Don't know why. I tried lots of
variations and settings before giving up.

Robert Hale
Learn Harmonica by Webcam
Low Rates, High Success
http://www.youtube.com/DUKEofWAIL <http://www.youtube.com/user/DUKEofWAIL>