[Harp-L] Vocal processor
- To: Harp-l for posting <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [Harp-L] Vocal processor
- From: Doug Schroer <dougharps@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2011 17:28:45 -0500
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=Rj77UPB/GvHZ223ZgdwhaJgZp4L9QtbHKDWCwXlmVjI=; b=ktV6b/eGhUWX83yhrWru4ApgHvXBc67UR3gCMd24NiQRKfQHngJqvdnYh10Ubp8Lpc Hv18RfApbvkHhYexJpZbCkiHmTZXqYV2z4n/i7DY7/oh5YTSN+h/Louez4fel02HA/c1 nTjEDUKxhrnIBkBJ7x926iG71wvYhZcwCiLhE=
Lately I have been thinking of getting a vocal processor with effects so
that I could switch from vocals to harp with the same Low Z mic going
straight to the PA.
I had pretty much reached the conclusion that either the Boss VE-20 or the
TC Helicon Voice Tone Correct XT would be best for me. On the XT the pitch
correction and other effects can be turned off or on as desired. I read
comments about how saxophone sounded good through it. The Boss will loop,
and also has good reviews.
I have never heard either for vocals, or harp, so I am interested in what
others have discovered.
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition) and