From: Larry Sandy [mailto:slyou65@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, October 14, 2011 8:39 AM
To: turbodog@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: harp-l
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Multi-Effects for (Electric) Harmonica

Hello James,

I use an RP355 ( recommended by Richard Hunter- thanks Richard) which
definitely has a lot of effects available and one can create and save
personal effects.  I also subscribe to Richards patches for harmonicas.  My
favorite effect- if only allowed to mention one- is a good delay.  I would
love to pair this with your latest model.

BTW, I love my Turbo AX/S20 in A.  It sounds full, smooth and I have tossed
it in my ultrasonic cleaner a few times with no ill effects.

Lockjaw Larry
Breathing Music daily

From: "James F. Antaki, PhD" <turbodog@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

I'm now looking at the RP155, which is also under $100, and provides a USB
output.

Question #4: I was actually asking for other suggestions of effects units.
If you have used any, I'd be very interested in your opinion.

Thanks again!!

Jim Antaki