Re: [Harp-L] Wind Saver Maintenance

It's not a problem replacing wind savers on the OUTSIDE... Given a suitable
 glue, they just sick back on!
And it isn't that hard, doing so on the inside, providing the harmonica
isn't wooden combed and nailed together! Just take it to bits, and stick the
new  valves back on.
However,  NEVER take BOTH reed plates off a wood comb at the same  time,
because... It is likely to warp.
Best of luck!
John "Whiteboy" Walden
England.
_www.johnwalden.com_ (http://www.johnwalden.com)

In a message dated 10/1/2011 1:39:37 A.M. GMT Daylight Time,