Re: [Harp-L] Paul Delay Recordings

Besides ebay, you could check gemm.com, musicstack.com, and amazon.com.
These are major outlets for used CDs. Bernie's advice about patience and
persistence is right on.

http://www.musicstack.com

http://www.gemm.com/c/search.pl?field=ARTIST+OR+TITLE&wild=paul+delay&Go%21.x=7&Go%21.y=12

I'm certainly no expert on his discography, but Paul deLay's early
recordings may not have been issued on CD--yet.

Eric