From: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of tom cox
Sent: Friday, November 18, 2011 7:22 AM
To: Harp L Archives
Subject: [Harp-L] Paul Delay Recordings

I'm desperately trying to get Paul's early recordings, I've noticed that
there is still a website for him that do sell his recordings, his really
early recordings are only available on cassette though. Does anyone have any
of his early stuff on cd and if so would they be willing to copy me some?
I'd buy them on cd today if i could. Or does anyone one know where I could
by them?
I'm in the UK please help if you can?