[Harp-L] Re: [HarpTalk] Sonnyboy Williamson 47 hours to go...

I can't watch the video right now because I'm at work, but I'm interested
since I love his stuff. A few questions:

Is this broken down by song and which songs of his do you cover? It would
be good to have an index or list on the web page for prospective buyers.

What's the deal with "low C harp"? Are the example recordings done on a Low
C? That would be a fatal error and stop me from buying it as harps are so
expensive now I don't want yet another one just for this purpose. It comes
off as a sales hook to sell Low C harps since there is a link to buy one,
which would be kinda shady (not sure if that's true, just saying that's how
it comes off). Even if they "work fine" on a regular C, that would be
awkward, I like to match what I'm playing to the sample recording. Didn't
SBWII use a Bb primarily? That's what seems to work when playing along with
Born Blind, Help Me, and many of his others.