[Harp-L] Sonnyboy Williamson 47 hours to go...

Hi folks, may I present my latest newsletter?

http://www.mynewsletterbuilder.com/email/newsletter/1411111873

It has a special offer - for the next 48 hours only we are offering our shiny brand new book at 20% off!

It's called "Sonny Boy Williamson II - 60 Blues Riffs"

Remember this offer is for the digital version only and is only from Tuesday 15th at 5pm GMT Thursday 17th at 5pm GMT.

Here's a video to show you how it looks: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xltyAf8jFZE

And here's what some top harp players are saying about it:

David Barrett
"A really fun introduction into the chordal style of one of our greatest blues harmonica players... well done."
David Barrett
www.BluesHarmonica.com

Lee Sankey
Sonny Boy Williamson 2 is one of my favourite blues musicians. Razor sharp, witty lyrics, a unique economical harmonica approach, all delivered with sophisticated cool unpinned by moody street smarts, created a beautifully powerful style all his own. A genius.  Rice Miller was the master of simplicity, packing in so much emotion in just a few notes, yet his harmonica style is deceptively hard to imitate. In this guide Ben Hewlett provides a fantastically accessible framework that you can use to begin to get inside this unmistakable playing style. All the key building blocks are here from chugging, soloing to endings. I have had a lot of fun playing through the riffs myself.

www.leesankey.com
Brainstruments: www.brainstruments.com

Richard Weiss
If you want to know what it really takes (apart from just blowing and drawing) to get closer to one of the greatest harmonica players ever, this book is for you. It’s easy to understand, it's loaded with information and it's fun too. Thank you Ben and Paul!
www.hohner.de
www.harmonica-meeting.de

Ben Bouman and Viola Barends
"If you are willing to study one of the masters of the
bluesharp, well… this book is certainly one of the best tools you can get.
Clear explanation, lots of nice licks to practice and easy to read tabs/notes.Ben Hewlett has brought it all together in this book and truly honours Sonnyboy Williamson with his respectful explanation of typical SBW licks.
So, start practising every day for 15 minutes and soon you will notice what it brings when you study a true master."
Ben Bouman and Viola Barends
www.violaharmonica.com
www.customharmonicashop.com

Jouko Kyhälä
"Ben's approach to blues styles is the ultimate solution in my teaching work. For me the written score is perfect, but for the student I just choose the method suitable for his/her skills; score, tabulature or aural. Everything works perfectly together. Once again a wonderful book from Ben and Paul!"
Jouko Kyhälä
Musician, Sväng
Doctor of Harmonica Arts, Sibelius-Academy, Finland
www.svang.fi

Sonny Boy Williamson II Blues Riffs

Many thanks

Ben