Re: [Harp-L] Call 911 I'm having a harp attack!

Yes, Tim (mad dog) Howard, Ron (mr. Bleau) Burton, and Joe (smokey) Leone, La Parilla Argentine steak house & tango palace. Cape Coral Fl. 2004. Backed by Skip Haynes & the black tie band.

Btw, is it only me or do the 2 guys on the ends look like twins?