Re: [Harp-L] Band names

There was a western swing band that played at the Swallows Inn in San Juan Capistrano, CA that called themselves "Buck Naked and the Chapped Cheeks".

I was briefly in a CW band (mostly fretted instruments and one harmonica) trying to find a name.  My suggestion of "Stan and Them Other Pluckers"  was rejected.

Vern

Vern