Re: [Harp-L] Band names

We have a band here in Cincinnati (not sure if they're still together) called "Uncle Daddy & The Family Secrets".

Brad

----- Original Message ----- From: "michael rubin" <michaelrubinharmonica@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "harp-l" <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, March 08, 2011 8:29 AM
Subject: [Harp-L] Band names

The Chain Smokin' Altar Boys email got me thinking about my band
names.  Here are a few:

Toxic Ted and the Radioactive Waste
Blackberry Jam
Animal Farm
The Catfish Hotel Orchestra
Finger Poets
Irene and the Mikes (4 guys named Mike and Irene, lasted forever in
New Orleans until it was Irene and five guys not named Mike.  I was an
original Mike)
Fat
Scarecrow
The East West Swing Blues Band
Bill
Foscoe Jones
Lucky Tubb and the Modern Day Troubadours
Family Sauce
Mr. Brown
MCO and the Flong Allstars
Sick's Pack
The McMercy Family Band
The McMerfy Family Band
The Susquehanna Hat Company

Not including many bands with just the lead singer's name.  Looking at
them, they seem fairly ridiculous, but they were all great bands.
Michael Rubin
Michaelrubinharmonica.com