De : harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] De la part
de Degregorio, Jeffery
Envoyé : mercredi 15 juin 2011 15:48
À : harp-l harp-l
Objet : [Harp-L] Over-blows

Hello all:

It's been playing and performing "harp" for two years now and TRULY enjoying
it.  I can do a lot with it (bending, riffs, improvising, slides, etc. -
though still learning so much)... but feel I'd like to do more.  Does anyone
have good information, instruction, online video, or anything relating on
where to get started on how to "over-blow" (I guess this is considered a
type of bend)?  I'm not even sure where to get started on this and would
appreciate any ideas and help in this area.  I guess it would be considered
"Over-blowing 101".  Thanks in advance.

Jeff DeGregorio

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:   Confidential information, such as identifiable
patient health information or business information, is subject to protection
under state and federal law.    If you are not the intended recipient of
this message, you may not disclose, print, copy or disseminate this
information.  If you have received this in error, please reply and notify
the sender (only) and delete the message.  Unauthorized interception of this
e-mail is a violation of federal criminal law.