[Harp-L] Over-blows

Hello all:

It's been playing and performing "harp" for two years now and TRULY
enjoying it.  I can do a lot with it (bending, riffs, improvising,
slides, etc. - though still learning so much)... but feel I'd like to do
more.  Does anyone have good information, instruction, online video, or
anything relating on where to get started on how to "over-blow" (I guess
this is considered a type of bend)?  I'm not even sure where to get
started on this and would appreciate any ideas and help in this area.  I
guess it would be considered "Over-blowing 101".  Thanks in advance.

Jeff DeGregorio

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:   Confidential information, such as identifiable patient health information or business information, is subject to protection under state and federal law.    If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you may not disclose, print, copy or disseminate this information.  If you have received this in error, please reply and notify the sender (only) and delete the message.  Unauthorized interception of this e-mail is a violation of federal criminal law.