Re: [Harp-L] Norton Buffalo & Roy Rogers - Shake Your Moneymaker

Norton used Hohner 2016's.  He used multiple keys of chromes.  I
believe both elements were imprtant to what made him so unique, as
well as his 100% use of U blocking when playing single notes.  For
three days I taught with him at The Kerrville Folk Festival Harmonica
Workshop months before he died.  He was a very nice man, good teacher
and of course a brilliant player.
Michael Rubin
Michaelrubinharmonica.com