[Harp-L] Norton Buffalo & Roy Rogers - Shake Your Moneymaker

Sorry if this is a repost, but I'm so excited after finding it that I'd like
to share... Two of my favourite musicians in an amazing live performance.

Roy Rogers & The Delta Rhythm Kings feat. Norton Buffalo at Sierrra Nevada
Brewery Big Room:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6a2e7aB0t8I

I've been listening to this album for years but didn't know there were clips
too... I'm almost in happy tears!!

Norton is still alive, he lives everytime we listen to his music!!

Cheers!!

MA