[Harp-L] another test - sorry folks

Ever since I switched from gmail to hotmail a few days ago I have not received any posts except my own. (Ironically the reason I made the switch is that with gmail I received all posts *except* my own!!!)

These test posts are part of me trying to figure out what is going on. (I have set my options to receive the digest so if in fact there are not other recent posts except my own, I will know - or else I won't!)

Like the *harmonica*, life presents challenges at every turn. <--(mandatory harp content)

Doug H