[Harp-L] Different Approach to Amplification [Passport 250]

 I play in a group that does classic jazz, smooth jazz, some jazz arrangements of pop tunes; I play about 60% chromatic, 40% diatonic on the gig...a flute player and I constitiute the "horn section." Otherwise, drums, upright bass, piano...very low volume. What the flute player and I are doing is playing thru one of the Fender Passport 250s...really has a nice sound.
Anybody else out there doing anything like this?
WVa Bob