RE: [Harp-L] RP355 Patches
- To: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: RE: [Harp-L] RP355 Patches
- From: "Peter S..." <p.stris@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2011 17:09:47 -0900
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:from:to:references:in-reply-to:subject:date :message-id:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding :x-mailer:thread-index:content-language; bh=XfIVZytPhtUw08rGIVK1/TtsMGbqjDsaF1LHYACPrMM=; b=utlokXvPd4+UZ10rgQPjybS4Vn/LYN/c3sbbpMxBcMdbY6tI69gaLBFT7RC6yq8rdK jKQ3zAjOnGksqocWI4Lj/r3Hkqs31TzyZLoJE9KOtd5ur8VChKSTkqEM/4SunpjnV0Yw 42lGOJC9mdWPUagD2hxCVJ70wTltCqNkxfoow=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=from:to:references:in-reply-to:subject:date:message-id:mime-version :content-type:content-transfer-encoding:x-mailer:thread-index :content-language; b=BoTO10mbFwhNg5k6+5yZM4wY1stkUe0mHe1IbfC+9VIsOEaPu16iLAdh/+cErHD0U4 Ailud7cWqq3fiMZzNk1koE8dgIzxj9OtV7jn0o1N07Q3lvzvqyzt0FQRqBwWpGIlkm7x UCLI4MnxdcfPH3ah67yRy9OYa31Z4t50V80yA=
- In-reply-to: <CF3E9F0053FAA24382F754F65AFB8F94020F2E91@aadcex0006.amcor.net>
- References: <11916552.1296445351587.JavaMail.email@example.com> <045b01cbc0fb$3e8d19f0$bba74dd0$@com> <CF3E9F0053FAA24382F754F65AFB8F94020F2E91@aadcex0006.amcor.net>
- Thread-index: AcvA+OUzCLRZ7NW4Q36hy34IiIh/yQAAMXIAACGrspAADRc8IA==
If you are down under, I must be up over :-).
Thanks for your input. So are you bypassing the amp altogether and using
the RP directly into the PA or using a clean amp? Maybe the Roland
MicroCube _is_ a clean amp, I'm not familiar with it.
.....Pete in Alaska
> -----Original Message-----
> Hi Peter,
> Alistair here down under. I have been playing harp now
> for a little more than thirty years, and have in that time played in a
> lot of bands as a pro, and as just an interested participant or guest
> harmonica player. During that time, I have tried many different set
> mic's rigs and a whole host of effects pedals.
> I have over the last couple of years 'compromised' as I've always done,
> on the roland micro cube with a line out through the mixing desk. I
> say that overall my $ satisfaction was very high on this set up, and in
> general received a lot of good feed back about sound.
> More recently however I got a bit bored with it all and decided to
> 'upgrade' to the RP355 with Richard Hunter's imported patches.
> All I can say is that it's the best experience I've had in all my years
> and I as well as my audiences are enjoying the fruits of Richard's
> His comments are spot on about going through a small tube amp, although
> the FX only patches are great through a keyboard amp.
> Keep at it, like a new pair of shoes it takes time to get comfortable.
> Great work and thanks to RH
> Al in Melbourne
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition) and