[Harp-L] Re: Cleaning - Bar Keeper's Friend substitute?

I am a moron...I actually read the website and saw right on there that
is is available at Wal Mart.  I'll pick some up today.  There is a
really nice hardware store a couple blocks from my house that usually
has everything - except BKF, so I naively assumed it must be hard to
come by.

Mike