Re: [Harp-L] Chromatic cover lids modification

The curling in of the cover plates does not perceptibly suppress the sound.  I once blocked off more than half of the opening in the back of a harp with an aluminum plate.  There was no perceptible difference in the sound as measured on my sound-level meter.   When you cup a harp in your hands, there is hardly any effect until your hands are almost closed.

Opening up the Velvet Voice covers would be a waste of your time.

Vern