[Harp-L] About Golden Melody Plates

Hey folks,

Please excuse my 51 year old middle aged guy memory but I seemed to have
forgotten a basic fact about Hohners (I try to learn new things but some
part of my brain just won't give up worthless crap like old episodes of
Gomer Pyle [as opposed to new episodes- ha ha] so I'm running out of room).

Any way, am I right that Sp. 20, Marine Band, and Golden Melody models all
use the same reed plate?  I want to put a Low F plate on a GM comb.

Sam Blancato, Pittsburgh