[Harp-L] About Golden Melody Plates
- To: "Harp-L" <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [Harp-L] About Golden Melody Plates
- From: "sam Blancato" <samblancato@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 05 Jan 2011 22:21:35 -0500
- Thread-index: AcutUNKUuwFc0b8bQ6KsGaZbEkPz0w==
Please excuse my 51 year old middle aged guy memory but I seemed to have
forgotten a basic fact about Hohners (I try to learn new things but some
part of my brain just won't give up worthless crap like old episodes of
Gomer Pyle [as opposed to new episodes- ha ha] so I'm running out of room).
Any way, am I right that Sp. 20, Marine Band, and Golden Melody models all
use the same reed plate? I want to put a Low F plate on a GM comb.
Sam Blancato, Pittsburgh
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition) and