[Harp-L] Tobacco odor removal

Ok, I think I just got the SM58 that matches the chromatic harp someone was
trying to find out how to clean, anyone have any ideas about how to remove
the odor and residue?  I'm not sure I want to take it apart, but I'll do
what I have to.  As an aside, I can hear the difference in sound between it
and my Fireball V and it does seem to cup a lot better, which is what I
wanted.

Bruce K Ritter

A careless word may kindle strife, a cruel word may wreck a life, a timely
word may level stress, a loving word may heal and bless.