From: Greg Heumann <greg@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: harp-l <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sat, Dec 17, 2011 3:26 pm
Subject: [Harp-L] Re: Harp-L Digest, Vol 100, Issue 34

Hi, Winslow

I think everyone who presents at SPAH is honored to be chosen/asked. I would
simply make "presenter understands and agrees that video and/or slides of
presentation will be made available on the SPAH web site" part of the deal when
SPAH signs up presenters in the first place. I'd be shocked if anyone elected
NOT to present under those terms.

Cheers

/Greg

http://blowsmeaway.com
http://facebook.com/blowsmeawayproductions
http://bluestateband.net

> From: Winslow Yerxa <winslowyerxa@xxxxxxxxx>
>
> 1) We would need the permission of presenters to share their presentation. Not
all will agree, and others might demand compensation that we can't afford. Still
others may be perfectly happy to share their message.