[Harp-L] Re: Harp-L Digest, Vol 100, Issue 34

Hi, Winslow

I think everyone who presents at SPAH is honored to be chosen/asked. I would simply make "presenter understands and agrees that video and/or slides of presentation will be made available on the SPAH web site" part of the deal when SPAH signs up presenters in the first place. I'd be shocked if anyone elected NOT to present under those terms.

Cheers

/Greg

http://blowsmeaway.com
http://facebook.com/blowsmeawayproductions