Re: [Harp-L] The SPAH website

On Dec 17, 2011, at 4:20 PM, Robert Hale wrote:

> Manfred,
>
> To get ideas flowing, what's a short bullet list of categories I could
> consider writing about?

It's not so much a list as it is a concept Robt. Many many times in the past I would write some whitticism and it was picked up and published in a harmonica publication. While that wasn't my original intent, there are some interesting stories to be had in the naked city. Though I am more at home writing survival and boat stuff. lolol
smo-joe