Re: [Harp-L] SPAH Member and prsenting SPAH seminars online

On Dec 17, 2011, at 12:10 PM, Winslow Yerxa wrote:

> Every great idea has its price in time and money. Which ones will give us the most bang for our buck and elbow grease?

Implementing a good idea or effecting change does not happen by counting the difficulties. There are always many reasons to leave a challenging task undone. In contrast, there is only one reason to do it: because it MUST be done. Sure sometimes things don't work out. So what! Failures are success's teachers, not reasons to stay home and do nothing.

Bob