RE: [Harp-L] Pitch and timbre

In that case...I agree. AND I have a delima:

I play with blues bands and like a particular JI setup. But I also play regularly in a church group whos leader has a Grammy for composing and plays piano and he and his wife have a dozen dove awards....10 piece orch + 8 piece band including the piano player (just to give ya an idea of the scope here). 12TET LOs OOB seem to work better in that setting as opposed to a 4 to 8 piece blues band where I like my JI setup.

It just so happens that the trumpet player (Jeff Perkins) is always digging at me about being out of tune (it's a playful joke between us and goes both ways)

The delima: I dont like carrying around and managing 100 harmonicas.

BW