RE: [Harp-L] Pitch and timbre

But what if the horn is out of tune? Plus some harps ie Lee Oskars and Hohner Golden Melodys are A441 or even A442 and 12 Tone Equal Tempered intonation while Marine Bands and others popular diatonics are some type of Just Intonation ie 7-Limit or 19 Limit et al. This is so subjective that I have to disagree with your statement.

Respectfully,

BW