Re: [Harp-L] Really weird overtone question/mystery

I wouldn't be shocked.  I am convinced its me and not the harps.  It
happens when I play acoustically and the model of harp doesn't matter.
Mike Fugazzi
vocals/harmonica
http://www.mikefugazzi.com
Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/MikeFugazziMusic>