[Harp-L] San Diego Bonfiglio- Paparozzi Workshop

Well it looks like we are good to go in San Diego and the class is starting to fill up....but we do have more slots.
This will be a hands on workshop and cover many aspects of Diatonic & Chromatic playing.

If anyone can help us out in the area directing us to a Blues Club, that might be a nice way to spend our saturday nite.
Possibly they can book a band that could also host our event and have our participants Jam with the band a bit.

The Dates are Sat/Sun Feb 4th & 5th, 2012.....please contact me offlist with any ideas... Lookin' Forward & Thanks!

all the best,
Rob Paparozzi

my web page:
www.robpaparozzi.com