[Harp-L] Re: soundproofing an interior room - another idea

Here you go: those who think having a 'booth' of some kind to play
harmonica within is the best solution for sound 'proofing'.

I stumbled upon this Indoor (can be used in a shed or garage as well) 8'x4'
 quick assembly/disassembly hydroponic 'growing room' (booth) on Ebay. Free
 shipping too (which won't help those outside of the US but there might be
something similar available in other countries). I imagine if one were to
line the floor with a thick piece of carpeting, get some batting (they make
rigid versions for sound proofing) to tie up to the ceiling and walls  (A
lot of States have centers where one can buy unused/leftover home
construction materials for low cost specifically to benefit Habitat for  Humanity) -
bring in a chair and a good light - it might make a nifty little  fairly
sound-proofed harmonica 'playing studio'...so there you go.

_http://www.ebay.com/itm/REFLECTIVE-MYLAR-96-x48-x78-HYDROPONICS-GROW-TENT-R
OOM-/310362527189?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item48430c55d5_
(http://www.ebay.com/itm/REFLECTIVE-MYLAR-96-x48-x78-HYDROPONICS-GROW-TENT-ROOM-/3103625271
89?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item48430c55d5)

The bonus is - you could play for the plants you might want to grow as
well: fresh vegetables all winter? <G>

Elizabeth