Re: [Harp-L] Amplifier advice sought.

Yes, the Rolaned Cube 30 makes a very nice harp amp.  It does not have the
rich organic tones you get from vintage-style tube amps, but it sounds
good.  I owned one for several years and played it frequently.  I used the
blackface and tweed settings with a variety of microphones.

It is good as a practice amp and is totally giggable.  It has usable
effects, and is small, light, portable, and pretty much indestructible.  I
recommend it.

--
-Rick Davis
The Blues Harp Amps Blog