[Harp-L] Amplifier advice sought.

Good evening folks,
Could one or two of you please advice me whether or not the Roland cube amp is reasonable for harp amping.
It is a 30 w amp my friend in work has offered me for £100 ,good working order apparently but have not actually tried it out.
I have a bullet mic which I intend to connect to it to give it a test drive but as I understand it,transister/solid state amps are not really geared for a blues harp sound,I think this is just that,though please correct me if I'm mistaken.
He tells me there is a "Tweed" setting on it,has this any relation to a valve sound??
Appreciate any advice ,
Sean..