Re: [Harp-L] Effects Pedals: Any experience w. Boss Rotary or Eventide Time Factor?
- To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Effects Pedals: Any experience w. Boss Rotary or Eventide Time Factor?
- From: Emile Damico <oatss_oatflakes@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2011 04:17:21 -0700 (PDT)
- Cc: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1313752641; bh=V2k4Zn4XJo1DefZ/zE36D/0dw0blqccFCosLeKraSpE=; h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Message-ID:Date:From:Subject:To:Cc:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=b1dITACrXHDXXDwteVqBpesfXs7Sx00+fqx2LQF4bkuxR8WPFNIxPlUw1A7ydZ6LPfvGIjONt5pjgA14wMR7KrZtF/99QuuDtV0ss490tLgy+/wncPWY1no5s2L8mdeQjjThA7D/og1sVW8MfkaE8mi1H4eiOld8BmKzygqJztk=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com; h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Message-ID:Date:From:Subject:To:Cc:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=GSUH2Ivm/W6DL793xWl+nwxs/JLRTJJ2VMg3zE9/MnaqGxdEpizFhZTw+ZkVActnSGUsuPteFTLtc+E+Ce3+btal6v5Wke6uxzQz+EiLMF7mjSONJLW+sURvOcu5F5ODwf0ZbOdY09gBN7NxNDM5aaznGxFkGHItP9hKQavTkTY=;
- In-reply-to: <D71A9D7C5AA541FA89D4E497048FA5FB@user0995e33a98>
This uses the eventide rack mounted piece.
There is harmonica mixed in with the synths in
the opening also. Eventide is my favorite effects
device. Love the reverb.
--- On Fri, 8/19/11, Steve Russonello <nellos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> From: Steve Russonello <nellos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Subject: [Harp-L] Effects Pedals: Any experience w. Boss Rotary or Eventide Time Factor?
> To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
> Date: Friday, August 19, 2011, 12:59 AM
> After years of playing 'clean', with
> a Beta 58 through the house, or with a Rivera tube amp, I
> have started using some pedals.
> To that end, I am grateful to the big contributions from
> Richard Hunter and others on the universe of digital
> I have learned alot from the occassional 'forum' on these
> pages concerning amps and effects.
> My aim now is this : a variety of reverb and delay options,
> plus like many I crave getting that Leslie sound. ( I even
> play with a guy who has a B3 but the live opportunities are
> few with the beast).
> My question is this: I am wondering about 2 pieces of
> hardware, which seem brilliant with the guitar, and I am
> wondering if anyone has had experience with them with
> For the Leslie effect, that would be the BOSS RT-20 Rotary
> Sound Processor, and for a myriad of delay effects, the
> Eventide Time Factor. Also wondering if anyone has used
> other Eventide pedals, successfully or problematically?
> Southerly Change, Australia
> Firstly, I have been enjoying the
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition) and