Re: Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Poor presentations of harmonica how to video

I am without sight. If I learn from the presenter, that's all that matters to me.

Bullfrog|
----- Original Message ----- From: <EGS1217@xxxxxxx>
To: <michaelrubinharmonica@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, August 16, 2011 5:06 PM
Subject: Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Poor presentations of harmonica how to video

Michael:

Listen to Emile. Them that cares that much about the visual aren't  really
listening to the content.

Those of us who're your friends and who've watched your videos don't  care
one whit if you've shaved or wear a suit or even baby  spit-up<G> while
imparting a lesson.

Roger has the option of not watching those videos which visually displease
him, as do all who consider that aspect of Free teaching videos of vital
importance. The rest of us are very glad there are people like you who are
willing to spend time giving of their talents and skills. It is very much
appreciated.

I have absolutely no idea what you've worn or how you appeared in the last
few teaching vids you've put on YouTube since I only paid attention to the
actual lesson. Who'd a thunk?

IF you're still considering making some upgrades by choice, you might wish
to look for old portable movie screens (the kind used to view 8 and 16mm
movies/slides). I believe some thrift shops/EBay might still carry them. A
darker sheet can be draped on or possibly substituted for the screen if the
original is old and/or torn. (I've made my own roller shades from fabric in
the past using fusible webbing - so was thinking along those lines.)

Here's a link for a new one - but I'm not really thinking 'new':

_http://www.htdepot.com/Focupix_4_3_Tripod_Projector_Screen_80_p/ft11ax-68.h
tm_
(http://www.htdepot.com/Focupix_4_3_Tripod_Projector_Screen_80_p/ft11ax-68.htm)

Okay. Decided to do an online search since I tried to figure something
which would work for you yet not be dangerous around a small child (ruled out
door-panel 'privacy screens' for one) :

...found this on EBay within seconds: - even with shipping, it seems
fairly reasonable, so I'm sure with real digging there are probably others out
there.

_http://cgi.ebay.com/DA-LITE-Flyer-40-x-40-Tripod-Projection-Screen-/1905659
74361?_trksid=p4340.m1374&_trkparms=algo%3DPI.WATCH%26its%3DC%252BS%26itu%3D
UCC%26otn%3D15%26ps%3D63%26clkid%3D2109068656967988786_
(http://cgi.ebay.com/DA-LITE-Flyer-40-x-40-Tripod-Projection-Screen-/190565974361?_trksid=p4340.
m1374&_trkparms=algo=PI.WATCH&its=C%2BS&itu=UCC&otn=15&ps=63&clkid=210906865
6967988786)

Best,

Elizabeth