[Harp-L] Harrison Harmonica's shutting down - open letter to Brad

Brad, I have to say this is really  crappy.  I paid IN FULL over $550 almost
a year ago for 3 of your harps.  Not only have I not received them, but now
you tell me that my order is being BAIT AND SWITCHED to another
manufacturer.  How do we now it will be the same harmonica, built with the
same specifications, composite materials.  You sold us a bill of goods based
on your manufacturing and craftsmanship - and now I have no idea who, how,
or when my order will be filled - that’s total crap, and I bet illegal.
COMPLETE BAIT AND SWITCH - WHAT A SHAME.  I love the harmonica, love the
instrument, love playing it.  I missed an opportunity to purchase a Joe
Filisko custom when he was still taking orders, and when you launched I
thought - wow, how great that there is a new company taking innovative
approaches to design and manufacturing.  I know running a business is hard,
and I am sure you tried your best, and your failure at that is disappointing
- but what is egregious is how you have handled this situation with your
customers.  You have had my money - in full for almost a year and I have
never, not once had a single direct communication about my order - always
the same newsletter saying you're trying to get the orders out.  And then
the first direct communication I have is to tell me that you are shutting
down and have bait and switched my order to some unknown, not named company
that should be contacting me shortly....and you have the temerity to send
that from a do-not-reply email address.

That leaves me little recourse but to go out to the social networks and
shout from the mountain top that Brad Harrison, and his company Bradical
were nothing but smoke and mirrors and a total scam.  Shame on you.  I will
be contacting Visa to get my money back.

Truly disappointed in your actions,

Drew MacFadyen

Dear valued customers,

Harrison Harmonicas has made a name for its B-Radical harps and earned a
reputation for making a top-quality instrument.  That commitment will
continue but with a different company. The B-radical is a very expensive
instrument to create, something we weren't able to anticipate when we set
our price in pre-production. Even as we began to meet and sometimes even
exceed our production goals, there were obstacles we were unable to
overcome. It is with a heavy heart I say Harrison Harmonicas is no longer
able to continue as a company.

However, another innovative American company with a reputation for
manufacturing excellence has purchased the B-Radical harmonica and will
build the B-radical as well as other HH-concept models. They are committed
to - and with 49 years of manufacturing experience are capable of - carrying
forward the revolution we started.

The new company has expressed a firm commitment to filling our backorders.
It will be sending out a communication to you in the coming weeks, you
should be hearing from them soon via email announcing the new home and how
backorders will be handled.

Thank you for your support.

This message was sent from:

Harrison Harmonicas | 605 Fulton Ave. | Rockford, IL 61103

Manage Your Subscription:

http://app.icontact.com/icp/mmail-mprofile.pl?r=64152558&l=3250&s=6UUG&m=419923&c=589975

Forward To a Friend:

http://app.icontact.com/icp/core/message/forward?m=419923&s=64152558&c=6UUG&cid=589975