Re: [Harp-L] B-Radical Customer Service Concerns

"The issue was that well over 50 clients replied to our No Reply news letters."

This is exactly who "no-reply" email addresses are very customer-unfriendly, obnoxious and annoying. I can see big corporations using them, but a small company that wants to have a reputation for customer service should not. Be visible, don't make it hard for your customers to reach you. Don't put it back on the customers for stupidly replying to no-reply email addresses (sometimes the fact that they are no-reply is buried at the bottom of a long email/newsletter or one has forgotten by the time they get to the bottom), it's back on the company for implementing something as customer-hostile as this technology. Please pass that along to Brad.